With a lot of space on offer, just the right amount of potential, and a location that places you close to parks and a reserve, this is a property that may very well be sold on first inspection.
Being under clear instructions to sell the property NOW, an immediate inspection here is highly recommended.
• Two storey residence in quiet cul-de-sac location
• Open plan living upstairs enjoys northerly aspect & opens to front deck
• Kitchen overlooks living area & includes breakfast bar
• Three spacious bedrooms with built-in robes on upper level
• Main bedroom with access to two-way main bathroom
• Two additional bedrooms plus utility room on lower level
• Second shower & toilet also downstairs - ideal teenagers retreat
• Huge double drive through garage leaves plenty of room for workshop
• Side access to big fenced back yard
• Walk to reserve, park, river & shopping centre
LiviaDaniel Kelly was professional, to the point, kept information and correspondence in writing to be accurate and consistent. He sold my property in less than 30 days from advertising it. He is brilliant, polite and extremely professional