Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Absolute Riverfront Home & Business Opportunity - Holiday Everyday, Right Here At Home!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 22 Cars
The words rare' and unique' seem to be a vast understatement when used in reference to this 7Ha / 17.5 acre (approx.) island retreat, and again, it brings an entire new meaning to the term once-in-a-lifetime'. All the old cliches suddenly appear to have been used in all the wrong places.
It's hard to know where to begin when describing exactly what's on offer here - we're literally selling the dream! For lack of a better word, this superb estate is something very special.
A remarkable lifestyle property, a prized, absolute riverfront location just 10 mins from Yamba, panoramic water and pristine landscape views that will absolutely take your breath away - paired with an extraordinary opportunity to escape the urban rush and start living the dream.
On 2 lots, 1 title with a shared driveway, the property comprises a 1 acre (approx), riverfront house block amongst superb, manicured gardens with full access to the aquatic wonderland before you; and a 16.5 acre (approx) inland allotment with a fully established fish farming enterprise - a thriving industry in this region - offering a meticulously developed aquaculture set-up with sophisticated farming technology, machinery and equipment to ensure high-quality and sustainable production well into the future.
THE HOME itself is equally as impressive as its location. Spread over 396sqm under the roofline, this Australian ranch-style residence strikes a commanding presence, promising high-quality, luxurious - and yet, relaxed living for all.
Magnificent views across the river and through to the distant mountains through vast banks of windows throughout, along with a wide-set veranda wrapping all four sides of the home, perfectly capturing that indoor/outdoor connection Australians are so in love with.
An endless stream of visiting wild, water and birdlife, and boundless wonders to discover just outside. All manner of water activities are possible on the safe waters of the river including, of course, fishing, boating, water-skiing, kayaking, diving or just lazily swimming on a summer's day.
- Four generous bedrooms, or three bedrooms plus large study
- Two bathrooms with separate toilets - family bathroom with spa
- Luxurious Master suite overlooking river, with outdoor access, large walk-in robe and ensuite
- Superb gourmet kitchen with sensational bay window and water views!
- Granite benchtops, 900mm (Brand) oven, gas cooktop, dishwasher
- Walk-in pantry, abundant storage
- Open plan living and dining with ambient wood heater zone opening to veranda
- Large separate lounge or billiards room
- Oversized double remote garage with storage cupboards and separate internal workshop
- Wraparound veranda running around four sides of home.
- Immaculate, fully landscaped gardens and huge expanses of lawn
- Absolute privacy with extensive privacy screening, hedging and landscaping.
- Split system air-conditioning, slow combustion wood heater & ceiling fans circulating throughout
- Solid timber floorboards, decorative accents throughout
- 9 ft ceilings, quality build features, materials, fixtures and finishings
- Gas hot water,
- External security lights and stainless steel gutter guards.
- Concreted entrance driveway and parking/turning area.
AQUACULTURE FARMING ENTERPRISE
- 3 Ponds - 90m x 90m. (approx.)
- 2 Ponds - 80m x80m (approx.) One is plastic-lined.
- 200KVA substation with 3 phase power to multiple outlets at all ponds.
- Detroit electric pump on river supplying underground water to all ponds.
- 2 Ranbuild sheds - 9m x 20m (approx.), each with;
- Concrete floors, internal lighting, exterior security floodlights, insulated roof
- Compressed air copper lines with multiple outlets & auto roller doors.
- 1 x large aluminium, flat-bottom boat on trailer.
- 1 x small aluminium, flat-bottom boat.
- 20 ft container with internal power supply for ponds and extra storage room at other end.
- 1 x seine net for fish harvesting.
- 1 x farm trailer for fish harvesting equipment.
- 18 x 3 phase floating paddle aerators.
- 2 x commercial chill/ice boxes.
- 1 x set of alloy steps for pond access.
- 1 x new pond netting, not installed.
- 1 x 1000 litre fingerling transport tank.
7.082 ha / 18 acres
22 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.