Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Position & Potential
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
This highly sought after location is one that many buyers have ear-marked as their preferred position and as such, you can bet that this solid brick and tile home will sell fast.
Tucked away at the end of the cul-de-sac, right next to a tranquil waterway providing an outlook to the upper level of the home, this is a property that offers so much potential. Do you renovate and create the ideal family home? Do you create a granny flat downstairs? or do you simply rent the property out and capitalise on what is a very strong rental market?
The possibilities here make this a stand-out buying opportunity and with the owners' motivation to sell being high, this is the best and most affordable chance you will get to secure a water outlook so close to town. Act now!
Some of the must-see features of this property include:
- Solid brick construction designed to take full advantage of the position
- Bedroom, laundry, bathroom & utility room with kitchenette downstairs
- Two bedrooms upstairs with built-in wardrobes
- Bathroom with separate toilet also on upper level
- Large air conditioned living area with high ceilings enjoys water outlook
- Kitchen with breakfast bar enjoys plenty of natural light
- Large deck extends two sides of the home and overlooks waterway
- Double garage of tandem configuration with access to side yard
- Side access to separate powered shed
- Walk to reserve, marina and town!
- Make your offer fast!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
539.4m² / 0.13 acres
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.